Thursday, January 1, 2009

Please share ideas for title

For several years John has been scanning and cataloging family photos. He is still working on it, but already has nearly eight gigs of info. Looking over his work made me want to share some of it on our family blog. When I started thinking about it I decided to start a new blog. I know it's a little ambitious but, I'd like to write some short, story like histories that focus on people and family stories to add to the blog. I'm hoping that others will share and that it'll be a really interesting place to learn about people and different times. The first little thing I've posted was an assignment for our elementary social studies methods class. I'd like to ask some of my class mates to add theirs too.

I'm not intirely satisfied with the title of the blogg and am hoping that you all will have some ideas, Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment